How to do the Trick
- Throw a Double or Nothing.
- Swing the yo-yo towards your throwhand into the string wrapped around your throwhand index finger.
- Swing the yo-yo back towards your freehand into the front string on your freehand index finger.
- Drop your freehand index finger out of the loop you just made, this will leave you with a 1.5 Mount.
- Swing the yo-yo out and up, over the top of your throwhand index finger, allow it to travel all the way over your freehand index finger.
- Swing the yo-yo out and up, back over your freehand index finger, towards your throwhand index finger.
- As the yo-yo comes back to your throwhand index finger continue it’s motion and allow it to wrap around your throwhand index finger once.
- Unwrap this loop back down to the 1.5 Mount, dismount the 1.5 Mount and allow the yo-yo to land back on the string, leaving you with a trapeze.
- Dismount the trapeze and catch the yo-yo.