How to do the Trick
- Throw a Sideways World Tour.
- As the yo-yo finishes the world tour allow it to continue traveling up, as if from a Breakaway, and perform a One and a Half Mount.
- Dismount the One and a Half Mount, the yo-yo will swing down away from your throwhand, over it and back towards your freehand.
- Curl the index finger of your freehand around the string it was holding for the One and a Half Mount.
- Allow the yo-yo to travel over your freehand and use it’s motion to land a Trapeze and his Brother.
- Dismount the Trapeze and his Brother, use the motion of the yo-yo to perform a Double or Nothing.
- Drop your throwhand index finger out of the Double or Nothing. This will leave the yo-yo in a loop hanging from your freehand index finger.
- Dismount this loop back to a Trapeze by swinging it towards your throwhand, up over and back beneath your freehand.
- Bring your hands together, put the index finger of your throwhand into the loop of the Trapeze next to the index finger of your freehand.
- Swing the yo-yo towards your freehand. Allow it to travel up, and around your hands one time.
- As the yo-yo completes the first swing and move to do a second you will part your hands (still in the loop) and as the yo-yo passes over your freehand index finger you will land the yo-yo on the front string (furthest from your body). This is a Triple or Nothing.
- Drop your throwhand index finger out of the Triple or Nothing, leaving a loop double wrapped around your freehand index finger like before. Unwrap the loop back down to a Trapeze, dismount and catch.