How to do the Trick
- Throw a Trapeze.
- Turn your throwhand in towards your body and press the back of your throwhand into the string hanging down from your freehand.
- Draw your freehand over your throwhand, causing the yo-yo to flip over your throwhand, coming back to a trapeze.
- Use the motion of the yo-yo and allow the yo-yo to swing back under your freehand index finger, up and over it and land it on the string, this create a double-on trapeze.
- Dismount the double-on trapeze.
- As the yo-yo comes back down to the trapeze bring your throwhand towards your freehand, just in front of it, and allow the yo-yo to swing up and over your freehand. Bringing your throwhand in front of your freehand keeps the yo-yo from falling off the trapeze.
- As the yo-yo swings around back down to the trapeze let it continue it’s swing towards your throwhand, underneath it, and up and over your throwhand index and middle finger. Let the yo-yo land on the string.
- Dismount back down to a trapeze, allow the yo-yo to swing towards your freehand index finger up over it like you did before with the double-on trapeze, but this time let the yo-yo travel in front of the string so it doesn’t land on it, wrap around your freehand index finger once, and then land on the string.
- Dismount this all the way down to the trapeze, dismount the trapeze, and catch the yo-yo.